1. A base marinade (Pick either or all) - Any soda or juice is really good
Black Cherry Soda
Red Cream Soda
(Do not use anything like Milk - it burn and is yucky)
2. Seasonings (Any of these seasonings in any combination work. Just remember, Salt tends to be very overpowering so try and balance your sweet and salt) - I usually put these in with the marinade, but whatever works
Franks Red Hot
*Soy Sauce - I almost always use this
*Apple Cider Vinegar- I almost always use this
Try anything you like (I always add to the list)
- You put all/any of these ingredients into your ziplock baggy and let them marinate/defrost for a few hours.
- You will then have to decide how you like chicken.
- Chunks - Cut it into Chunks throw sauce and all in a pan and cook it until it's done
- Steam - This dries out a little so be prepared to reduce your sauce for over the chicken
- Bake - very moist but takes longer than boiling it.You will want to reduce the rest of the marinade as well
We like chicken with rice or potatoes depending on your ingredients.
Enjoy it! (Your first few attempts may be less than Masterpieces but keep trying, you'll find what works and doesn't)